MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the BRM's on.

Next job is to remove the zr spoiler and find a BRM mouth/grill and spray it the same colour as the wheels. Also want some standard rear lights as tthe ones i have on at the moment dont suit the wheels.

Fingures crossed it'll look like i want it too.

Will post some more pics when i get the car finished.

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
loving the wheels feela and with the brm mouth and spoiler in the shadow chrome colour will make your car a true one off:D

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
wow i'm impressed. looks great and when you get a colour coded brm grille it will look even better :)

·
Slow Window TBF!
788 Posts
Looks very nice mate, been waiting to see these wheels go on! You said u want standard lights? Do u mean zr ones? Cause i have some sitting around the house atm that u can have, for the right price ofc. :D lol not looking for much though.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How much posted to Tf1 3qe.

Thanks for the comments

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Looking good mate, colourcode those door handles and get some 25/zr mirrors though!
I know I always say it, literally, but red abc rear lights would look the sex

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looking good mate, colourcode those door handles and get some 25/zr mirrors though!
I know I always say it, literally, but red abc rear lights would look the sex

Hmmm, liking that idea. I used to have some ages ago. Off to ebay!!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Looks mint, look forward to seeing it finnished. :D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
like the look of them alloys mate, look really well. wish they were an inch bigger though! lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
looks good mate, ive got a set of brms sitting in my garage that i had on my old 200, was saving them 4 the day that i got a zr and guna c what they would look like painted with a gun metal / gray finish and put on a zr. nice !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts