MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following on from the other day...

I should be able to sort out some 'MG-ZR' brake light decals from Radecal which is near where i live!

Spalding PMd me....and im sure there are a few others who are intersted...plud Droog has not heard from them!

Will be sorting things soon......when i get round to it - ahem! :wink:
Wont be long ppl...just put your names down...

I will be able to post them to ppl if i can get bulk orders cheaper....say £3 or so.....but since they only cost £4 (£5 minus £1 discount) and i think they deliver for free....NOT SURE THOUGH!

Ill check them out....

Also originally Jonnaz got his from Ebay (and got them to do a special 'theMGZR.co.uk' decal for him) as they apparently also use Ebay to sell their decals and styling products...so its worth a look too!

:D

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Got to the point where I copied the PayPal payment I made them back in JUNE!!! and sent that to them. I then phoned them yesterday and they knew who I was as soon as I gave my name. Looks like they have had a meltdown on the computer and they assure me they have now sent me out a set so will have to see.

Seemed like nice guys on the phone though so I may take back what I have been saying about them

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
The stickers are too short and dont cover the whole of the brake light (I have emailed the company about this). They are not too bad really and probably not quite as blurry as the pic. They are obviously a sticker though when the light is off and might look a little tacky to some.

Its your choice in the end, I just posted the pics in answer to the request.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
dR0Og said:
The stickers are too short and dont cover the whole of the brake light (I have emailed the company about this). They are not too bad really and probably not quite as blurry as the pic. They are obviously a sticker though when the light is off and might look a little tacky to some.

nick just my opinion mate but this is no way up to your standards of mods lose it , before it brings you down , write it off to experience .deffo no no for me , others may be ok but that one is crap.-just my opinion you do what you feel is right

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
dR0Og said:

I have now had an email back from Chris at Radecal, and they are now making them the right length and are sending me one out as replacement so this should make a world of difference.

I have poached this from another site but gives a better idea of what it looks like at night. Should look even better whit the whole of the red area covered.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
See that looks class.....much better!

Jonnaz' decal aint the right length either....cos i was having doubts about buying a decal!

BUt if they are gonna be like that....im deffinately gonna get one!

Since they are delivering now...it will probably be easier for yous all to get the stickers individually...since i cant get them direct by going into the shop...as they dont have one!....its just a factory with a fitting area...and no customer service....as its all based online!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
dR0Og said:
dR0Og said:

I have now had an email back from Chris at Radecal, and they are now making them the right length and are sending me one out as replacement so this should make a world of difference.

I have poached this from another site but gives a better idea of what it looks like at night. Should look even better whit the whole of the red area covered.

that looks loads better than your previous one ,might have been a bad one ,but still reserve judgement .stand by my earlier comment.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts