1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I honestly buy more cars, than i buy sneakers LOL

Here's car number...6? in 2 and a half years lol

VW Bora 2.0 SE

Currently on 18" Golf R32 Alloys and lowered on springs. I think it sits perfectly at the rear, but i might cut half a coil out the front to get rid of the arch gap.

Loving the bigger engine, makes driving so much more effortless than trying to rinse the nuts out of my polo's before lol! Defo a motorway cruiser.

Here she is at the mo. (will be removing some of the stickers from it, gonna give it a proper valet and service this week).

:)

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
dubclique.com I'm on there.

Who did you buy it off?

Looks good dude, what plans you got for it?

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers guys :D

Si - guy was called Luke, his bird's got a blue lupo on coilovers, don't remember the wheels, she'll be on the forum aswell. Apparently he's after a transporter or something bigger now.

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
cheers guys :D

Si - guy was called Luke, his bird's got a blue lupo on coilovers, don't remember the wheels, she'll be on the forum aswell. Apparently he's after a transporter or something bigger now.
Yeh just had a look.

Where did was he based? I think you should bag it :D

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good dude, what plans you got for it?
To be honest, as boring as this may sound... i dont know if im gona mod the outside of it too much.

I've had stupid low cars since i've been on the road, dragging myself around everywhere, its all well and good doing "slow n low"... but once you get something a bit quicker, you want to actually drive it quickly, instead of slowing down every 10 yards for a cats-eye or snail shell. I might get coilovers for it, just to lower the front a bit more (20mm tops), but really not going to deck this one i dont think.

I was 50/50 about buying it from the pics in the advert, and i was looking at other examples of modded boras, bling rims, deck it to the floor etc... but now i've got it, the wheels already really suit, so i dont know if i'll bother wasting money trying to change the looks too much.

Instead i think, just keep it tidy, perhaps look into audio (although the standard setup in these isnt that bad tbh)... then just look at making it faster :)

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
looks fit tbh, I'd take it to bed..

·
Boost ftw!!
1,493 Posts
My dad had the exact same a 2ltr sport (the same SE?) think it had a spoiler n that too.

They can shift like.

Nice car bud!:)

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
To be honest, as boring as this may sound... i dont know if im gona mod the outside of it too much.

I've had stupid low cars since i've been on the road, dragging myself around everywhere, its all well and good doing "slow n low"... but once you get something a bit quicker, you want to actually drive it quickly, instead of slowing down every 10 yards for a cats-eye or snail shell. I might get coilovers for it, just to lower the front a bit more (20mm tops), but really not going to deck this one i dont think.

I was 50/50 about buying it from the pics in the advert, and i was looking at other examples of modded boras, bling rims, deck it to the floor etc... but now i've got it, the wheels already really suit, so i dont know if i'll bother wasting money trying to change the looks too much.

Instead i think, just keep it tidy, perhaps look into audio (although the standard setup in these isnt that bad tbh)... then just look at making it faster :)
TBH mate I don't blame you. I put 8" BBS RM's on my Polo, and had it pretty low and it was just so impractical. Yes it looked good but I could only just take a passenger in the front seat! So it only stayed like that for a few weeks. Ive taken the coilovers off now to, the handling obviously isn't as good but it doesnt rattle, its smoother and I actually quite prefer the drive. The arch gap is gayy but i think what ever I get next Im either going to spend more money and get decent coilovers or just get some springs.

I want POWWEERRR!

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TBH mate I don't blame you. I put 8" BBS RM's on my Polo, and had it pretty low and it was just so impractical. Yes it looked good but I could only just take a passenger in the front seat! So it only stayed like that for a few weeks. Ive taken the coilovers off now to, the handling obviously isn't as good but it doesnt rattle, its smoother and I actually quite prefer the drive. The arch gap is gayy but i think what ever I get next Im either going to spend more money and get decent coilovers or just get some springs.

I want POWWEERRR!
exactly, im glad someone understands and doesent just call me gay lol (awaits forestfighters reply of "gay" tbh haha!)

I was thinking air tbh, would love to try it after having coilovers on all my other cars, but theres not much point on this car, as 18" wheels means it cant go crazy low anyway, without arch rolling and flaring.

I think im just getting old lol, im 22 next month... i've had my fun with kids toys lol

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
looking good grant i can se the black and blue theme working well on this
cheers Danny :D

Paintwork is pretty much immaculate too, so i'll have to keep on top of this one, have you got any Buffalo-juice spare? :p

1 - 20 of 215 Posts