MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Can people who have boot install's post pics of them please?

I'm wanting to get an idea of what people have put in there and how much space they have got left!!

This'll give me an idea of what I can get in mine before I go buying alsort's of stuff! :D :D

Cheers.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pic isn't working, but I'v seen it.

The space in there look ok.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
I got my amps under the seats and the sub in a stealthboxz. Get a reasonable bass and still plenty use from the boot.

If you aint seen the pics before I can always post them.

·
Registered
422 Posts
PJH 160 said:
Hi all,

Can people who have boot install's post pics of them please?

I'm wanting to get an idea of what people have put in there and how much space they have got left!!

This'll give me an idea of what I can get in mine before I go buying alsort's of stuff! :D :D

Cheers.
yeah i need this as well

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dR0Og said:
I got my amps under the seats and the sub in a stealthboxz. Get a reasonable bass and still plenty use from the boot.

If you aint seen the pics before I can always post them.
I've seen them before, but can you post them here please?

Thanks dR0Og.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
No probs

Here is my Stealthboxz fitted on the nearside with a Kenwood 10" 500W sub. They also do it for a 12" as well. My advice for anyone considering going this way is to get the stealthboxz for the offside. It is a bigger volume as it dosent have the fuel filler pipe encroaching into the area so can take a deeper sub.
I have just changed the Kenwood sub in mine for JBL 1000W and it was much deeper displacement than my Kenwood so I have had to build it up with an MDF spacer ring. Going to get Des at Banshee to make me up a new speaker grill with a custom design on. This one is backlit with a UV coldcathode tube.

·
989 Posts
Yo lend me your ears people

Boot installs .... Any amount of speakers etc any kind of design and material to upholster it ...

£80 plus materials ... normally costs about 20-30 quid for materials.

As long as youve got the speakers of corse, Ill post pics soon... Takes about 4-5 hours to complete.

All you have to do is choose the materials etc.

N e one interested in the north east area phone 07916275245 Ask for Richard.

Cheers

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
I'll have pics of mine back tomorrow. Gone to L.E.D mens for full system. He's had it three days so I can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am wanting a stealth box fitted anyone know anyone who can do it? pm me please if you know of a person that could do it !!!! I have the sub just need it going to the rear wheel arch bit in the boot!!! cneers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts