MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know needs a hover but what you all think...

Ps a big thanks to S8AHD for making it well worht the money! shame i got taken for a ride on the speakers #-o

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looks good! Where did you get that done and how much? I've got 2 12" JBL's in a box that need summit special done with em!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got it done from S8AHD on here great guy, helpet me rewire my amps too :) pm him im sure he can sort you out :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
The_Tiger said:
i got it done from S8AHD on here great guy, helpet me rewire my amps too :) pm him im sure he can sort you out :)
S8AHD isn't on da new site yet mate!

If ya got a contact number for him, tell him to get his ass back on!!!!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PJH 160 said:
The_Tiger said:
S8AHD isn't on da new site yet mate!

If ya got a contact number for him, tell him to get his ass back on!!!!!
yeah i got a contact number will get him back on , and the Zr cut out has got neons behind it just didnt turn them on due to the fact it was sunny :p will do pic with them on late tonight!!

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
wot if you got like a sheet of color overhead transparency acetate and stuck that behind the ZR and then put a bulb behind it...

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
hello all. just got back on the site. glad you liked the boot fit marc. looks well at nite. if anybody else intrested just pm me and i will get back to you asap as i am very busy at the moment

·
892 Posts
S18HAD said:
hello all. just got back on the site. glad you liked the boot fit marc. looks well at nite. if anybody else intrested just pm me and i will get back to you asap as i am very busy at the moment
Welcome back mate

1 - 20 of 27 Posts