MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Sold!
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how you all doing? not been on for a wee while, currently in algeriaaa :mml: weather is amaaaazing, havnt seen a single rover/mg since ive been over though. Whats the latest? whos sold up? has rozzr crashed again and bought another zed? is shaffacakes still gay?

fill me in people :smart:

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I sold mine now aswel :D not the celica1!!!! and of yea SCOTT CHANGE THE STEREO!!!!!

Did it this weekend and the difference in quality is unbelievable!!!! best sounding speakers ive ever had and they dont seem to distort atall love it :)

And wasnt hard to do either just make sure you buy brackets, iso cable and fascia adapter if you are going single din.

:)

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
I sold mine now aswel :D not the celica1!!!! and of yea SCOTT CHANGE THE STEREO!!!!!

Did it this weekend and the difference in quality is unbelievable!!!! best sounding speakers ive ever had and they dont seem to distort atall love it :)

And wasnt hard to do either just make sure you buy brackets, iso cable and fascia adapter if you are going single din.

Dont lie, you didnt know it had gone :p

Oh and i dont make you sigs for nothing BOY

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts

i was going to get another double din unit, nice1's on ebay and its just a touch screen 7" screen, looks like sex wee :D

how u get the old one out?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
i was going to get another double din unit, nice1's on ebay and its just a touch screen 7" screen, looks like sex wee :D

how u get the old one out?
Was pretty easy theres a how to guide on the celica-club website just all seems to unclip nice and easily :)

Yea i nearly went for double din but decided against it and i am so impressed with the stereo and speakers its louder than the zr with my sub etc!!!

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Was pretty easy theres a how to guide on the celica-club website just all seems to unclip nice and easily :)

Yea i nearly went for double din but decided against it and i am so impressed with the stereo and speakers its louder than the zr with my sub etc!!!
nice1 ill need to get a copy of it, i liek the double din one so hopefully going to get one next month, it will just be like havign a tv screen in the dashboard

1 - 20 of 23 Posts