MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
MParker873 said:
yes! couldnty have happened to a nicer bloke! Bet he didnt see it coming!

ooooo.... borderline :angel:

·
2,070 Posts
Now for the rest of them!who in the Gov would you like to see next?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Ohhh harsh and very borderline! Hehe when I was at uni we were reading one of his things and one of the girls popped up with look how messy his signature everyone staired at her in disbelief!

·
Registered
120 Posts
No need to apologise, I think it was time he went. His draconian policies would have changed Britain for the worse and reminded me fully of the future Britain depicted by George Orwell in his book 1984.

It's probably for the best he went. Let's hope his future of ID cards and a national database of everyone's biometrics goes with it. :up:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I'm not one to like politicians as I think they are just jobs for the boys all the time. They get paid too much to fuck up our country. I recon it is time for a change in whitehall and get someone to put the Great back into Great Britian.

If the goverment would invest in the defence, motor and manufacturing industry. Put money into science and reserch and give the country back it's national pride in what it can give in advancements in many fields to the world. For all those peace loving tree huggers stop protesting about saving foxes their vermine, and Iraq war, get behind our servicemen and women out there as they are doing a job that many of you could not do.

Great Britian spawned the industrial revolution and made the UK great. Now we need somone at No10 that can do that to the country and not fall in behind the USA and avoid but keep Europe happy.

Rant over!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts