MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

About to buy a blueflame exhaust, can anyone tell me if they would pay via credit card for this transaction? I have seen that the guy only takes credit cards and cheques and no paypal. After my partner having a bad experience with a credit card fraud incident on the web I am unsure of doing this but need the exhaust this week therefore a cheque would take too long? Does anyone know the blueflame guy, if so do you think its stable to do a credit card payment?

I know it seems a bit pathetic maybe but after my gfriend having £1500 of debt on her CC that is still being investigated after someone ripped it off I'm very unsure about it?

Sam

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
yeah it should be fine mate, i bought a blueflame off him (nigel) for my first zed and theres plenty of others who have bought off him, via ebay or direct!

·
Registered
422 Posts
yeah theres a guy on ebay selling wheels at the mo that i want but hes a new user and got no feedback so dont no if sud trust or not

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
No problems at all with paying on card. You are dealing direct with Blueflame themselves. A few of us from here have bought 'em without any hassle at all.
If you live anywhere near them, Nigel will also fit the backbox FOC if you ask him nicely.
They are a doddle to fit DIY though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts