MG ZR Forums banner

Which Exhaust?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a PM from Jerry Flint over on the Xpower forums where he has a 20% discount on the Xpower backbox, Your getting it for £184 plus delivery bringing it too 196 delivered to your door in a few days.

This seems a good price to me in comparision to my dealer but now im in a dilema wheter to go for the blueflame or not?

The blueflame is £155 + £15 p+p bringing the total to £170

So for the difference of £26 which is the better exhaust? Makes the decision harder when the xpower is at a good price.

BTW is the xpower a lifetime guarentee?

:eek:hwell:

·
1,626 Posts
I picked the X power one but TBH I would go to mmv honey!

Get a powerflow like Gordys it sounds great and looks fantastic!

You can tailor the volume level and also the tailpipe design!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hi Muz, MMV? Didnt Gordy pay like £300 quid or something?

I like the idea that the warranty is still ok with the x power.

XPOWER Does it have a life time guarentee? Anyone?

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Ive been making me xpower enquires today :)

·
Banned
1,364 Posts
Jonny G said:
indeed it does donna, it fits hole perfectly, sounds good, and doesn't drone on motorways. Get the x power :)
if that 5" oval fits the hole perfectly im a dutchman! IMO it looks puney in there at the side of a blueflame 6x4 oval which does fit perfectly

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
your exhaust warrenty is only a year long and go for pwerflow or a company wchich dose custom exausts as they do lifetime warrntys on there work

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
I think the BF is better value...

Fits the hole in the bumper better IMO....X-Power one is a bit small....but then you could say that the BF one is too big and perhaps OTT.....up to the individual really!

Since you can now get the MG BB cheaper...and at under £200 i think thats worth considering if you want a more understated look...!

Still love my BF though!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts