MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was driving home on the M8, just coming off onto the A737 towards Irvine. There is a hill with a blind summit and a bend just after you pass the turning for Howwood, I was going up the hill at 60, I was 75 yards from the top, and a van comes over the hill (on the correct side of the road), when I got to 50 yards, theres a car overtaking the van!!!

Im shi**ing myself, he pulled left, hit the van, and missed me by about 6 inches (and that was me nearly half way into the bushes on the left hand side of the road) - 2 cars doing 60, head on collision, I would be dead :blink2: :x:

And to top it all off, I got to Safeways in Stevenston to get a bit of shopping, came out to watch an old guy nearly reversing into my car, only stopping after I had shouted mouthfulls of abuse at him!!!

Rant over!

·
Registered
187 Posts
OMG........... doesn't bear thinking about what could have happened :blink2: There are some right idiots about......... :x:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
There are some great brain donors around glasgow at the moment, Had an R32 overtake me on a 30 on a wet road between me and a 32 tonner, twat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts