MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As all of you might know i bought maddsys bumpers off him.On the front bumper it has a plain grille same as 56PCDs.
Anyway was on M25 last nite on the way up to get my alloys off 2guy doing bout 90mph and the bloody thing jus snapped off hit the windscreen of my car and then hit the car behind,i was bloody fuming!! :x: was gona pull over and try and look for it but itd probably b in a bout a million pieces,so i left it.
So now i am after a new grille if anyone sells them or has them or knows of a place that will sell them please can you let me know as it looks horrible at the front now! :hurt:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers shifty mate :up: if anyone else knows of other places please post up,i need it A.S.A.P i payed £200 for the front bumper off maddsy.i think the splitters are bout £180,correct me if im wrong.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Do you have the back bumper fitted? If you do have it fitted, does it look strange from the side? (If looking at it from the side). I belive it does because the cadamuro front, looks too low compared to the mg back bumper, if you understand what i mean.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
unfortunately you cant link to local pics (i.e. those on ur machine) u have to host them online...

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
cannot link from C:// need to upload to a host server that allows hotlinking.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts