MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
that anonym 'transfer' site is blocked at college so i have to delete the little bit of the url at the begining of the link...

if that makes any sense

·
Car gone. :(
2,120 Posts
Your at work! Stop surfing and get on!!

PS Mine lets me through at work :wave:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
The anonymous proxy rocks tbh.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
why do we have it?
So when you link to a website and someone slates the crap out of it, we don't get 3,000 of their members joining up to start a forum war :)

It removes the site as a referrer so that the webadmin cannot see that we linked to their site.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
So when you link to a website and someone slates the crap out of it, we don't get 3,000 of their members joining up to start a forum war :)

It removes the site as a referrer so that the webadmin cannot see that we linked to their site.
Cool never knew that :hmm:

·
1,232 Posts
Disable HTTP referrer header (well I don't want people knowing where I've come from), and inject a tiny bit of JavaScript in and you won't have to worry about it ;)
Code:
function UnAnon() {
	for (var i = 0; i < document.links.length; i++) {
		var pagelinks = document.links[i];
		if (pagelinks.href.indexOf("http://www.anonym.to/?") != -1) {
			pagelinks.href =  decodeURIComponent(pagelinks.href.substring(pagelinks.href.indexOf("") + 22));
		}
	}
}
window.onload=UnAnon;

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
my computer at work is the same.

so i get the big green screen saying access denied.

bad though. cos automatically when you get that screen message gets sent saying what site you are trying to get on and stuff .yuo can get pulled up for it :(

xx

1 - 20 of 27 Posts