MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ahhh, driving me mad! put my new rad on today, theres a bigg air bubble in it tho. and it just wont shift. ive tryed blowing down the coolent bottle etc... its just not shifting. the hose going to the top of the rad is stone cold and pressure doesnt build in the system. Ive tyred just leaving it to cool off. the heaters are blowing hot air tho. the car isnt overheating, its getting to about a third of te temp guage warm, and it just stays there. lol.. stuck :( where is the bleed screw? is there such a thing? i think it might help me out. ive tryed squeezing hoses and stuff, it kicks back coolent into the header bottle, but the hose just doesnt feel warm atall... only from the manifold does it heat up. ive tryed putting it on a fast idle. but nope, no workies either. i filled it up gradually and slowly, i dont understand. helpp pleasee. i need my car to get to wigan to pick up my skirst tomorrow!

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just found it! undid it, coolent dropped loads, then it came out, put it back in, goodbye air bubble! yay. all that, in the pitch black. cheers andy. love you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts