MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone in the NW fancy this?

It's gonna be a large meet and then a cruise through Blackpool Illuminations in memory of Colin Mcrae. There will mostly be Fords there, but all makes of cars are welcome, this isnt a Ford meet. Its for anyone who loved Mcrae.

Tickets will cost £5 on the day, 100% of the money is going to Colins favourite charitys.

Meeting Point - 26/10/2008 - Blackpool Squires Gate Business Park @ 6pm

There appears to be a lot of people going from different clubs and I thought it would be good to advertise the club.

This is gonna be a respectfull cruise in memory of a legend, no chavs doing burn outs and wheel spinning. A nice slow peaceful drive through the lights and get to meet other members from differant forums ect...

Some very nice cars are going to be in attendance, this has catched quite abit of local media attention aswell. Some papers + magazines will be covering the event plus professional photographers will be there taking snaps.

PassionFord thread:

http://passionford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257125&highlight=mcrae+blackpool

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If anyone wants to go then i'd suggest you get a convoy sorted before the event and turn up together.

Maybe meet up at the first services before you hit Blackpool.

I'll be making the trip with another forum unfortunatly. But i'd be willing to meet up with people off here of course, i'll see about the 2 sites meeting up before if you wanna do that.

Aload of cossies going down some of the Blackpool side streets would sound mint!

G

·
ma and Alice are going so we could meet up with you :D :D i'll post it up later tonight about a propper convoy there :D :D got to get the clay bar an washing kit out :D

G

·
you have no idea :p lol dam right after goin Knowsley safari park in the wet with monkeys all over the car,scratching it :D

it iz nize though

G

·
whats the score then...were are we meeting and what time we meeting, we'll be comming from post code SK9 5ND which is Wilmslow Town Centre ??
theres me an Alice, so who ever wants to go in a convoy then i think nows the time to decide as were all at work this week

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.