·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
age is just a number counting up to your death so dont worry lol

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
back on topic please peeps.

If u wanna spam, talk crap or have a lovers tiff do it on MSN.

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jib 21 said:
back on topic please peeps.

If u want to spam, talk crap or have a lovers tiff do it on MSN.
Well said !!! Though once upon a time you were the King of going off topic in threads !!!!

So anyone got a clue where the birthdays have gone ????

·
989 Posts
One for the mods :

I reckon you shud create a thread were anything goes lol all out gief and battles

cos at the end of the day its only internet pattah and no one really cares, just makes them laff once in a while.

I no this has bot all to do with a mgzedr site but at least it keeps people from arguing all the time. Call it the beef section or summit lmao.

·
Registered
79 Posts
spanner385 said:
I'm not old anyway you are as young as you feel

Your only as old as the person you feel

My DOB is 20/04/85

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Richard said:
Though once upon a time you were the King of going off topic in threads !!!!
True, however I never argued with people (except you :hiding: )

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Monkey Magic said:
One for the mods :

I reckon you shud create a thread were anything goes lol all out gief and battles

because at the end of the day its only internet pattah and no one really cares, just makes them laff once in a while.

I no this has about all to do with a mgzedr site but at least it keeps people from arguing all the time. Call it the beef section or summit lmao.
im up for this to, will be good, beef section, if u got beef or u just need somewhere to unwind and get ur agression out do it in here, will def keep the other topics clear from spam. good idea mate

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
from the forum guidelines, as reposted by Hob today:

* Please keep your posts positive, constructive, and about the issue in the thread. theMGZR.co.uk boards are not a platform for personal or anonymous attacks. Do not use disparaging references towards other people on the board, even if you disagree with their ideas.

* Conversational “chaff” should be minimized in discussion threads. The forum is not a chat room. If your reply doesn’t introduce new information to the post, consider not making it. When addressing comments to a particular user, and not a topic of the post, please use a Personal Message (PM) rather than replying in the thread.

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
blaps_los said:
Monkey Magic said:
One for the mods :

because at the end of the day its only internet pattah and no one really cares, just makes them laff once in a while.

I no this has about all to do with a mgzedr site but at least it keeps people from arguing all the time. Call it the beef section or summit lmao.
im up for this to, will be good, beef section, if u got beef or u just need somewhere to unwind and get your agression out do it in here, will def keep the other topics clear from spam. good idea mate
I dunno !!! Think if yer want to row yer should go on another site like barryboys or something !!! Most of the threads on those type of forums get locked !!!! Lets all stay friends and not row !!! :up:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts