MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to let you all know that buying a ZR was the higgest regret of my life, money well wasted imo! Personally i think they are overpriced, over rated, not quick enough, and rovers suck.

GO JAP...Japanese ftw..so far two of my mates have jap and they seriosly out do the zr's. I mean, my mates 1.3 turbo starlett can out accelerate a 1.8vvc zr...my mates 1.4 civic can pretty much out do a 1.4 zr...

zr's are ****...die die die

·
aka 25inprogress
7,940 Posts
so his civic can pretty much out do a 1.4zr ???? does that mean its quicker or not quite as quick lol

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
yeah mate glad u wasted your money could not of happened to a better person,

matt-7=EPIC FAIL !!!!

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
hardly a thread that is going to get many votes, each to their own. People buy cars on their personal choice, insurance, running costs etc, just because your mates have Jap who gives a crap, i have a MG ZT 260, which would piss over both of your mate jap cars, but i don't go round saying buy a big V8,

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
words of wisdom from an arsehole !!!!

good bye !!!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Well Matty, I had enough cash to buy a whole range of "first cars" to be honest, I haven't looked back in buying the ZR. Apart from the whole chassic damage.. I could have set it alight after that :(

But it's a lovely wee car! You need yer heid screwed on!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
mods is there a ban button for nobs like this ???

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
who wants him banned say: BAN !!!

1 - 20 of 190 Posts