MG ZR Forums banner

big hug for rich

465 views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  blaps_los 
#1 ·
some idiot just reversed into the zed :cry:

#13 ·
hey ho, the reverso-man is paying for the damage, so rich isn't quite as pissed off as before!

#14 ·
Hello all, thanks for the sympathy. :up: :up:

Yes i did repair the bumper but not quite as tidy as i'd had liked so it means its a new bumper.

Mr Reverso man is actually a minted doctor so he's payin for all damage cash (nice man ;) ). What he actually doesn't know is that he's payin for the side skirts re-fitting and the repairs to the front splitter too :hiding: ;) :p

This makes me feel a little better :mrgreen: ;) .

#15 ·
ZRX said:
Hello all, thanks for the sympathy. :up: :up:

Yes i did repair the bumper but not quite as tidy as i'd had liked so it means its a new bumper.

Mr Reverso man is actually a minted doctor so he's payin for all damage cash (nice man ;) ). What he actually doesn't know is that he's payin for the side skirts re-fitting and the repairs to the front splitter too :hiding: ;) :p

This makes me feel a little better :mrgreen: ;) .

silver lining rich after all mate ;) ;)

sorry but pleased for you if you know what i mean

#24 ·
Moi??

been here there and everywhere! had a lot on with work, then the network went down and only just recently have a i managed to get this site to work at home as well! Plus been on my really Single Marque site (PVG) tring to sort out a national meet for those guys as well as becoming a MG site whore! rest of this week and the next one i shall be down in chichester so your safe from nova attacks!

and hopefully some of you might find what i'l have on the Nova funny if your at sheffield!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.