·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
...as a gutted thing :(

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
hes ok wasnt in the car at the time thinks its only a few hundred quid damage bumpers cracked and the rear quater panel is dented

just been on the phone to him

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey ho, the reverso-man is paying for the damage, so rich isn't quite as pissed off as before!

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Hello all, thanks for the sympathy. :up: :up:

Yes i did repair the bumper but not quite as tidy as i'd had liked so it means its a new bumper.

Mr Reverso man is actually a minted doctor so he's payin for all damage cash (nice man ;) ). What he actually doesn't know is that he's payin for the side skirts re-fitting and the repairs to the front splitter too :hiding: ;) :p

This makes me feel a little better :mrgreen: ;) .

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
ZRX said:
Hello all, thanks for the sympathy. :up: :up:

Yes i did repair the bumper but not quite as tidy as i'd had liked so it means its a new bumper.

Mr Reverso man is actually a minted doctor so he's payin for all damage cash (nice man ;) ). What he actually doesn't know is that he's payin for the side skirts re-fitting and the repairs to the front splitter too :hiding: ;) :p

This makes me feel a little better :mrgreen: ;) .

silver lining rich after all mate ;) ;)

sorry but pleased for you if you know what i mean

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Yeah stew i do. Kind of how i feel too, the guy can't get money in my hand fast enough. tbh. wants to know the minute i get the quote.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
ZRX said:
Yeah stew i do. Kind of how i feel too, the guy can't get money in my hand fast enough. tbh. wants to know the minute i get the quote.
rich really sorry bud but as long as he pays and you are ok thats a result in my book

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it'll be done soon enough! ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts