MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right !!! When yer bidding for stuff make sure yer know what yer bidding for !!!

A mate of mine bidded for a link to a website when he thought he was actually bidding for the product !!!! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

What an idiot !!!! :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow:

I know most peeps on here are quite intelligent and i doubt yer would fall for such a thing but beware of these things !!! :up: :up: :up:

This link is a prime example !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=67589&item=5555858797&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
Thats well bad...but i think most people will read it all...still well out of order though!

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yellow_zr said:
Thats well bad...but i think most people will read it all...still well out of order though!
You'd be suprised at how many people fall for it !!!! :lcop: :lcop: :lcop: :lcop:

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
yeah i can imagine myself doing that actually..

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well as yer can see 2 fools bidded on this auction !!! PMSL :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow:

G

·
The most recent ones I have seen have been for an invisible suite (any colour you like), a bottle of water from the Diana memorial fountain, some ones toe nail that was found, a Ginsters pasty and a bottle of fresh mountain air. Some guy tried to sell his virginity on there a while back as well

"Caveat Emptor"

(look it up on Google if you are not sure)

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Light Sabre said:
"Caveat Emptor"
Buyer Beware :up:

3 years doing a Law degree werent wasted after all :angel:

·
Registered
421 Posts
theres one on there at the mo which the guys made it look like your getting the item ad then right at the bottom in tiny writing it says u will recive and email/ebook that bids up to £70, poor ppl

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BTW!!! If anyone wants a livestrong wristband i got bout 6 left !!! Anyone who wants 1 can have 1 for £1 !!

Just pm me and i'll send yer my address and then yers can post me a £1 and a self addressed envelope !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts