MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your car is still unda its waranty dont take it in if your mesh is loose as this is a bumper off job and the dealer will waist an hour of your life as they dont actually do nethn! ](*,)

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
when mine was loose they stuck it on a ramp put new clips on then dropped the ramp - 10 minutes.

who is your dealer.

·
LU HG
3,487 Posts
mines going in wendesday to have the headlights replaced, they keep condensing up and so suggests that either the seal has broke or there is a crack somewhere.

has anyone else had this done and how long did it take them?

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
I took my car in for a couple of jobs to be done a few weeks ago and one of them was for the mesh to be fixed. It turns out that mine is one of the latter mark 1's and they need to take the front end off to fix it. I decided that I didn't have time for them to do it there and then and would bring it back whenever.

I was promised a courtesy car if they had to take it in as long as I booked it in advance. I'm in no rush to have it done though I do have 30 months of my warranty left so ts no problem really. I'll get it done in my own time, probably if and when I have some other problem crop up.

Cheers. Ewan.

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
try another dealer matey coz i have changed mine now and have no problems

·
Registered
556 Posts
hans The Thired said:
Holden mg in norfolk and cps i in millitary i dnt have much free time!
Holden have always been first class whenevr I have had to have anything done. No matter how trivial or major.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts