MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...could any peeps tell me the best place to fit some leds behind my grill as im not sure the best place to fit em.....to get maximun glow
call me stupid ](*,)
thanks for all your help :)

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they look sweet stewart =D> =D> .......but im after putting them out of sight...so all you can see is a big glow comming from the grills........that zed looks so god damm nice.......are you going to the midlands meet on sunday stewart?....as ive not seen your zed in the flesh yet and would love a good look around your sexy beast :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
MR C said:
they look sweet stewart =D> =D> .......but im after putting them out of sight...so all you can see is a big glow comming from the grills........that zed looks so god damm nice.......are you going to the midlands meet on sunday stewart?....as ive not seen your zed in the flesh yet and would love a good look around your sexy beast :cool: :cool: :cool:
yes mate we are coming on sunday , and the leds you see are in fact hidden behind the grill and can be set to be on all the time if required but i think i know what you mean johnnaz had some blue ones on recently at whitby i will look through my pics see if i can find one for you brb

found this is this what youre looking for effect wise???

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
how much would a set up like that cost stew?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Jib 21 said:
how much would a set up like that cost stew?
depends to be honest jon , you can get single colour basic sets for anywhere from £50 upwards for the cheaper gear from taiwan , right up to £200 for the led kit on ours and im pretty sure ive heard nick(dRo0g) talk about an all singing all dancing kit with mega variations and control patterns costing nearly £500 . personally i would go for leds than neons ,neons are flimsier and easier to break but thats my opinion ask johnaz whats he got on ?????

·
Registered
50 Posts

£15 for a grill kit, as seen in picture above.

if anyone is interested i can send them and pay me after, when you recieve them. I have 3 of each Grill kits in stock ready to send out, so if you let me know before 5pm, it will be there the day after before 1pm, via Royal Mail Special Delivery

Under car Kits start at £120, to £140 and can be made however you want.

·
Registered
899 Posts
mine are on there way from e-bay cheep stuff but i know if i get the expesive stuff i would prob break them in a day. Im getting red as it goes with my colour scheem

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
whats the remote look like? and switch?

·
Registered
50 Posts
the romote is about the size of a £2 coin but square with two button's on it, (slightly smaller than rover/mg keyfob thingy,) it works from upto 100m away too,

the switch is a small silver toggle switch, easy to drill a hole in a blanking plate and stick it in there.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts