MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right Iv managed to work up about £1100.

I plan to put this all towards an mad boot insall, Got to be the works though Fiber Glass etc.

Anyone know the best place for this, which has a good reputaion as well.

Cheers :up:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
we are using turners in sunderland who are currently doing an hummer belonging to david beckham, they were recomended by mutant our sponsors

maddsy also gave me the number of sheffield source sounds ,which did his install so both come highly recommended ,if you want that number pm me

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you think £1100 would get me a good insall?

Iv already got a decent head unit so wont need one of thoses

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Shifty said:
tbh not really i know people paying 2000 just for the install whithout the equipment
to be fair gav , we have to have ours installed by a recommmended installer so gonna be dearer but no reason you cant get it done cheaper elsewhere , dave have you tried craig-nitrogenics he knows is stuff ????

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yellow-peril said:
Shifty said:
tbh not really i know people paying 2000 just for the install whithout the equipment
to be fair gav , we have to have ours installed by a recommmended installer so gonna be dearer but no reason you cant get it done cheaper elsewhere , dave have you tried craig-nitrogenics he knows is stuff ????
Ah! true i forgot about him, ill have a word, cheers mate :up:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And!!! sorry people, is anyone good at drawings i need some one to design an insall,
(JIB LEAVE YOUR CRAYONS OUT OF IT!)

·
R6 Owner
585 Posts
Why not have a bash at doint it yourself??

Buy the equipment and get stuck in.

Will be cheaper that way as well, your major cost comes from Time not the materials.

Maddsy

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maddsy said:
Why not have a bash at doint it yourself??

Buy the equipment and get stuck in.

Will be cheaper that way as well, your major cost comes from Time not the materials.

Maddsy
Emmm, i really wouldnt advise me doing it, i would have a clue where to start, im thick as shit when it comes to stuff like this. :wallb:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I can do you pretty much what ever you want for £1100,

pm me if you want mate, i can show you examples of previous work and we can have a chat about what you want. Im sure the people that have used me before for stereo work will give me some feedback, here's the list if you want to pm them

yorkshiregrit,
antscar
ZRX
KeithJen
Tony1600vvc
Bech100

just to name a few that i think are still on the site.

for that kinda cash, your looking at full fibreglass, 2 or 3 decent sub's and a couple of amp's. plus the obvious door speakers and rears.

Ryan

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
led_man said:
I can do you pretty much what ever you want for £1100,

pm me if you want mate, i can show you examples of previous work and we can have a chat about what you want. Im sure the people that have used me before for stereo work will give me some feedback, here's the list if you want to pm them

yorkshiregrit,
antscar
ZRX
KeithJen
Tony1600vvc
Bech100

just to name a few that i think are still on the site.

for that kinda cash, your looking at full fibreglass, 2 or 3 decent sub's and a couple of amp's. plus the obvious door speakers and rears.

Ryan
Yes this is the man to talk to. Anyone who has seen my install knows. Get in contact with ryan. I will sort you out a mental install, anything you want.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts