MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
if its by post send it special delivery so you can track its every process this should cost about 3 4 pound as payment a post dated cheque so if the item dont turn up you can cancl it

·
Registered
775 Posts
Thanks peril :Question would you sell something to someone who opens an open debate on weather you are trust worthy or not ;)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wasnt debating you, I was simply asking if anyone I knew you, just as a kind of "safty" net, because some people on the internet can be quite fraudulent.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Z00M said:
Thanks peril :Question would you sell something to someone who opens an open debate on weather you trust worthy or not ;)

mate my answer to that is simple my word is my bond if thats not good enough for anyone then thats there problem but i do treat people the way i expect to be treated myself , and the same should go for you, if you give your word then that would be good enough for me

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
not sure to the above sorry

I've sold many products but I've always sold them to northerners so we could meet like we did Chris, I think paypal will be ur best bet mate or special delivery, either tbh?

What is it your buying? :D

I heard z00m was a dodgy charecter :D only kiddin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts