MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics of me and mates have done :- astra , mk 2 polo, Mini (last mini engine made) and the current one i get dragged into which aint complete yet is mk 1 caddy.

polo £50 bargin

Workin on it (diy arch rolling)

Primed and ready for painting.

End result ( too many pictures to put up of all the work)

astra

Finished

MINI

AND CURRENT PROJECT THATS ON

VW MK1 CADDY

lowered

And this is wat we hope the end product wil look like. (except in Grey)

Anyways i had another day off work, thought i'd share, any1 else got other projects?

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
WoW :) i like all of those good work fella :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
U for this gtini meet this weekend? mk 1 polo Gav? Just he last meet we were at and i was chatting to a guy, and he was saying him and his son were doin a polo. Nice guy. Yeah this is that the guys i run around with buy and then we all get stuck into it, which i dont mind, give's me something to do, and none of us are mechanic's so we all learn something new, i think this weeks is welding. I wish i put as muh effort into my zed though :(

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
Wow - the astra had some work smoothing the rear doors in... Dubs are a great car to mod! Spot on!

We have had loads of projects in the past, mainly preparing cars into rally cars. All good fun! :)
hrrrrm them astra's arnt the same cars are they

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Yea I am goin to the show in Castlewellan tomorrow, my ZR is on stand for the cruisNIg forum :)

MK1 Mazda MX5 I meant sorry

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
How did you do the rear doors on the astra? Its clearly a 5 door in 1st pic. The 2nd pic looks like a proper 3 door, not a 5 door with the rears flushed and smoothed

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha oops my bad i did'nt have any pics of the car when it was bought on my pc, just got the first image off google, it was a 3 door sport that was modded, my bad!

Mite see ya there gav,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts