MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
If in doubt,flat out!
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally got round to fitting a few bits and getting tints done as ive been flat out at work so took a couple of days off to get it done.

Ive still got a induction scoop and STI rear lights to go on so ill post a couple more pics over the weekend when they are on and after a good clean and polish as it hasnt been cleaned for a month.

Before

After

·
If in doubt,flat out!
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dontlike the wheels, probs because ive seen them on a few clapt out cars round me :(
Ive never seen a set of kei pulses before on a car?i love them tbh i didnt want to go down the bright star silver route as thats what ive done with all my cars in the past but each to there own and all that!

·
Registered
650 Posts
i was looking at an exact same scoob about 4 months ago, i was all ready to sign the paperwork till the MRS put a stop to it, dam woman! there b others!

not my wheels of choice but as u said, each to there own.

·
RIP MG ZR 03-13
8,498 Posts
Well ive just seen the scoob in the flesh and it does look very sexual. Firstly the pics do not even nearly do the wheels justice. 1st time ive seen kei pulses and they are very nice. As said earlier Ads i would 100% lower it. Only 25mm or so but i think it would look better. Cant wait to see it with the new sti lights and scoop. Gonna be mint.

On another note, i went in this last sunday and i needed threrapy after lol. Its ridiculously fast!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
love it, love it, want one, want one.......gonna get one!!!!! actually been looking into the subaru's at the moment, the past few weeks!!

wanna get a 99 plate classic, uk model!

·
If in doubt,flat out!
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
love it, love it, want one, want one.......gonna get one!!!!! actually been looking into the subaru's at the moment, the past few weeks!!

wanna get a 99 plate classic, uk model!
theres one for sale on the scooby forum i go on its a red 99 uk T reg and its a stunner been very well looked after and its been mapped etc to 280 bhp ill pm you the link m8.

·
i liek Boobies!1
2,629 Posts
do not like the alloys imo mate. i think they look wimpy, sumert ud see on a corsa :D but ive always been a fan of phat 5 spoke alloys on scoobys anyways. other then that, the car looks f***ing spotless! good job with the clean. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.