MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick reminder for those that have mopeds/bikes/scooters etc....Ice is bad!

My eldest lad Jed was on the way to work at 6am and as he turned into work hit the ice and boof!!!....on the deck,scratched the scooter and ripped his Rockport jacket(!! :evil: )...covered in grazes and bruises but he will live!!

BE CAREFUL!! :evil:

·
3,634 Posts
I came off a motorbike when i was younger and had a big gash in my leg !!! Still got a big scar there now and have never been on one since !!!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Those things scare me half to death...if I want open air I'll buy a TF....

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
I kniw it's a serious thread and everything...but the word "manhole" just made me burst out laughing... :lol:

·
1,431 Posts
Jib 21 said:
I kniw it's a serious thread and everything...but the word "manhole" just made me burst out laughing... :lol:
you couldn't work in my place then.........

every second word here is 'manhole' :lol: :lol:

Hope ur son is ok Tony, its a worry when things like this happen. :aww:

·
1,232 Posts
<random rant>
scooters scare the hell out of me while driving.

They cut you up/drive on the wrong side of the road/ignore all traffic/sound like lawn mowers/if theres a queue they just go straight through it.. I'd like them to queue 2 damnit! :p

I think
a) you should not be able to drive one at 16 - then less people would get them, they'd get cars
b) have a better test than the current CBT one, as I've yet to find anyone fail.. I know people that couldnt even drive round in a circle and kept falling off, and they still passed.
</random rant>

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
sorry to hear that mate hope hes ok

the only saving grace is it might make him more careful

they have no fear at his age my son was terrible when he first passed his test

1 - 13 of 13 Posts