MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought an amp and power cap off of there website last week. turned up yesterday :D got it all wired up and it didnt work :eek: rang them to day and ive had to send it back to be replaced at my cost of postage :eek:oops: takes the piss, spent nearly £300 on the website and they wont even pay for it to be collected. they should test them before they send them out. beware of this if you ever buy anything heavy off them like i did. good at taking my money but not good at sorting out problems. ](*,)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
welcome to internet shopping thats the problem when they do not cooperate, i love internet shopping but when you need to cpmplain its a lot easier face to face. hope everything gets sorted anyway!!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
i know you can cut the price of most things on the net but i still would rather speak to a person! can haggle then!

·
1,626 Posts
I am sure I had warned people about them on here before !

They sell terrible products terribly as has been discussed on loads of forums

Sorry if I offend anyone who works there!

For safe and reliable internet ice buying to to www.caraudiodirect.co.uk or www.autoacoustics.co.uk

They offer first class products, great service and decent prices :D

P.S> No I am not on commision :lol:

·
1,626 Posts
also s18had I would call them up and say the following three words

Trading Standards Agency then mention sale of goods act

You will be amazed how peeps change attitude when you mention those words =D>

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
To be honest what they are doing is normal, they have said they will replace the goods, and send you out new ones, but you have to pay the return postage, this is the same for all suppliers and their terms of warranty, nothing Trading STandards will do about it.

Steve

·
1,626 Posts
I will say one thing that most companies don't test stuff in boxes, they presume it will be working

Always pays to read the samll print as well

What manufacturer of equipment was it?

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
They would have got it as a boxed item and then just sent it out, if they tested every item they sold, you would be waiting a week plus for the stuff, you can't have it both ways.

Steve

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it was a toxic amp. it will be with me in the morning they are sending me a new one and paying the postage to send it to me. they told me when i rang up that everything was tested before they posted it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts