MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi might be on wrong thread but ive ordered some back led technos off banshee not last friday but the friday before so its goin on for 2 weeks now heard people have had problems will my lights finally arrive just gerrin a lil bit unpatient cheers

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
took 2 weeks for my springs to come, just ring them up mate.

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
i waited 5 months for my lights, various excuses about production etc, but that was 2 years ago, more recently got messed about something awfull with gauges, told them i could only order them if they could gaurentee them to be here in 2 weeks, guess what 3 1/2 weeks later they showed up,

I will NEVER use them again, They are meant to run a business not a fucck about

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright wel ill need to hope they come i really cant be asked waiting till 5 months lol ill ring them up if they aint here bi next monday because when you know that uv ordered somet u cant wait to get it knowin an order might take a while aint good news

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im gettin abit nervous now its been 2 weeks and still no tail lights from banshee that i ordered think im gonna cry:cry:

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
tbh what id do is drive up and kick off tbh

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
if you order something, you would expecet it to be at your door step with in 3-4days. You would buy somthing from a shop and then wait 3-4 day to pic it up.

I would ring them up now. I had to constanly asking them what going on. They aint very good to be honest

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
if you order something, you would expecet it to be at your door step with in 3-4days. You would buy somthing from a shop and then wait 3-4 day to pic it up.

I would ring them up now. I had to constanly asking them what going on. They aint very good to be honest
*you wouldnt*

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts

thats an understatement they are focking shoite, customer service is appauling

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmmmm great lol as long as my lights finally arrive at some point but some 1 sed it took them 5 months to get his lights and theres nooooooo way im waitin that long not a chance hope they come next week

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Call up dude. Nothing anyone on a public forum can do tbh.
ha ive tried twice now and no answer get bk to l8 from work mums gonna ring em up tomoz and ask where they are and see if i can get my money bk 3 WEEKS now lol truly pissed off

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
ha ive tried twice now and no answer get bk to l8 from work mums gonna ring em up tomoz and ask where they are and see if i can get my money bk 3 WEEKS now lol truly pissed off
nothing like good customer service with a smile

1 - 17 of 17 Posts