MG ZR Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Phone now never rings and the email is no longer working, i'm getting email sent failed messages! :( i just want to be able to speak to someone or have an answer! I don't mind waiting at all. Just want info update

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
Phone now never rings and the email is no longer working, i'm getting email sent failed messages! :( i just want to be able to speak to someone or have an answer! I don't mind waiting at all. Just want info update
you pay by credit card?

·
Online Predator
1,869 Posts
If it was paid using Credit Card the bank will cover him. If on a debit card however you won't have that luxury.

To be honest, I've never heard anything but horror stories from Banshee, which is an epic shame as the traffic that site must get and the money they must be loosing isn't worth thinking about.

·
just can't get enough....
1,341 Posts
Im going over to see them Friday. Will ask and see what the problem is although I think that Steve B dropping out of the car and Rover/MG scene (he was a partner in Banshee) has a lot to do with it as he was the drivng force behind the MG/Rover side of things

I am not going to get into an argument or defend Banshee but the owner is a M8, thats all.
Ditto, me and steve go back a good way.

Not ever had problems with them myself.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
To be honest, I've never heard anything but horror stories from Banshee, which is an epic shame as the traffic that site must get and the money they must be loosing isn't worth thinking about.
its crazy, sounds like they obviously don't want to make money! or they have too much of it!

·
Shorty Got Low
2,233 Posts
wow this is a shock they were brilliant when i used to use them ordered springs at 4 one day then got them the next lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Still no spring, all emails are sent back to me undelivered. Phone doesnt work. Im running out of ideas to get my springs or money back. Apart from driving up there myself!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I always find it odd that a company refers to themselves as 'motorsport' and then sell 'styling parts', and none of the stuff that people involved in motorsport actually need.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts