MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some will know I ordered my X-Power backbox from my dealer yesterday, couple of days they said so thats fine with me.
The problem is...choice.
On the one hand I hear that the there's only one version...twins (janspeed)
on the other hand the janspeed /x-power catalogue on janspeeds site it says there are various configurations, thruflow, performance, end pieces etc.
Surely my dealer would have asked me what I wanted, but on the other hand the dont seem too clued in there...
and I cant get through to them by fone or email...what's the deal people, what am i gonna get??

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chocolate Teapot...I need help peeps,

thank you please....

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont u start emma...i know where u live...it's got a vainy groin.....

someooooooooone, help??

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lets get this straight...Ive done what Ive done and Im not going to change...what I would to know is this....what am I to expect?

also..Im getting the part for 195 plus fitting anyway so ner....

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok...latest update..spoke to dealer today, my guy is away till tuesday and the part has yet to arrive...but I can wait...so its all good...v excited tho!!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Celestial Babe said:
Mine was oval and I wasn't given the choice - my BF works at a MG/Rover parts department so I could ask???? :eek:hwell:
cool...please do hun cos parts dept at my dealer dont actually know anything at all ever...I get the feeling they've never ordered x-power parts before... :eek:hwell:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wooooo...just spoke to dealer, it's in, it's an oval and it's being fitted thursday lunch!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its on!!! Its on Its ON!!!!

And it's bloody loud!!!!!!

Pics to follow when I can!

·
989 Posts
bet it aint as loud as mine ...

5 inch magnex with a strait thru zorst ..

loud as a mutha fucker ... if ya driving along with the windows closed your ears pop lolol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts