MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Zed (babeII) has gone in today just to have some niggly bits done on warranty but mainly cos of the scary noise that was coming from under the bonnet all the way back from warwick last week! I thought it just sounded meaty but hubby informs me...with a sharp intake of breath (its sh*gged).

Hubby took the zed in , just phones and said that the dealers also took a sharp intake of breath and prompty gave him a courtesy car for a week!!

Now im scared. :blink2:

the only good thing about this at the moment is that my Zed has been sat on the drive for nearly 4 weeks as im not able to drive at mo (long story but doesnt involve anything illegal) ;) So at least temptation has been taken away.

Anyhow lets hope its sorted...various things have been mentioned....cam shaft.....oil intake.... but as you know im not a car person.

Anyhow i feel better now!!

Thankyou for letting me whine!! :up:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Whine away Lynn!! Thas what we're here for!

Hope she gets better soon!!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Oh dear, that doesn't sound good, at least you've your bike (babeI I pressume?!) to keep you going.

Hope its nothing too serious.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JayJay said:
Oh dear, that doesn't sound good, at least you've your bike (babeI I pressume?!) to keep you going.

Hope its nothing too serious.
Yep bike is Babe I. too cold for her yet...and too much crap on roads!

Hope its not serious too but dealer did say that we can have courtesy car for a week and then they will arrange another one!! :blink2: :blink2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts