MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoken to Youngy and he isn't finishing his work until 8pm, so I'll leave it up to you guys whether we meet earlier and just get him down there, or wait until he's finished. Suggested meeting point is "doon the shore" apparently :D

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
youngy is only saying that to throw you off the track that he doesnt want to spend time with you

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
"Doon the shore" suits me :)

I'm heading down with a couple of mates anyway, should be down around 8pm-ish.

Rain is holding off just now, just wish it would get sunnier/warmer!!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Tonight down the shore Rachid :D

8pm onwards until Youngy turns up....until when everyone is bored/cold/wet/tired :D

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
oooooo, could be a plan!

Never been down the shore in the Rover tho, doubt it would get over that maassive speed bump???
You definately wont get over the ones down at the car parl (not that you'll need to!) but you should be able to get onto the shore front/1st bit of the carpark without any hassle :D

·
Sold!
1,234 Posts
You definately wont get over the ones down at the car parl (not that you'll need to!) but you should be able to get onto the shore front/1st bit of the carpark without any hassle :D
Nice one, fingers crossed lol

whos all going?

1. TJ
2. Martin
3. Youngy
4. mg saz
5. Rachid

Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1. TJ
2. Martin
3. Youngy
4. mg saz
5. Rachid
6. Craig
7. OblivioN
8. Patton

:D

Didn't know you were back from Algeria mate, what about asking your brother along too?

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Craig, Patton and Stevie confirmed to you by PM Stuarty?

·
Sold!
1,234 Posts
1. TJ
2. Martin
3. Youngy
4. mg saz
5. Rachid
6. Craig
7. OblivioN
8. Patton

:D

Didn't know you were back from Algeria mate, what about asking your brother along too?
Yeaa got back on wednesday :D greeted by this lovely weather :( Il give mo a text see if hes free.

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Folks, I'm going to have to pull out, wee boy's not stopped being sick all day and it would be really unfair (and messy!) to take him so far away from home :(

Sorry, gutted that I can't attend a meet that I arranged! :(

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
Craig, Patton and Stevie confirmed to you by PM Stuarty?
thats funny as fook cus both of them together makes my name complete hahaha :D

I will be down ayr shore, in my mates astra, will say hello if I notice the crew of zeds :D

I don't want to feel even worse about the nick of my car (mocket and needs bumper refitted to be flush lol) by lookin at it right next to prime examples hence I won't be driving....well that and im ****ed from work (doing a garden, and then needle gunning at a farm) lol

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
We had a nice natter, laughed at some ****s driving like idiots and we all loved the lambo gallardo, especially when the guy driving it booted the **** out of it :D

Sorry you couldnt make it stuarty, I hope the wee mans ok.

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
Apologies I couldn't make it to Ayr tonight, I had to go up to Glasgow to pick up my sister and my niece to bring them down here for a while, as she's having a few issues with her fiance at the minute.

Would have been good to meet yous but family first :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts