MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have changed my internet provider and so will be losing my Frees...sorry Wannado web space.

So I need to find another place to store my sigs and avatars for this and other forums etc.

Does anyone know anywhere decent where this can be done?

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys.

They just let you upload stuff with no catches? I get wary of free stuff on the web.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jonny G said:
infinit-e.com is mark (bece100's) web site :) the officl mg zr galery ;) no catches :)
Ah, well there you go then. Thats what I will use. Cheers
:)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jonny G said:
infinit-e.com is mark (bece100's) web site :) the officl mg zr galery ;) no catches :)
Doesnt seem to want to accept GIF's or ANIMGIFS. Shame.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
If you want animated GIF's dont use Muchos. It will allow you to store them but for some reason it loses the animation. Uploadit will allow you to store them and a lot of other file types that others dont. Photbucket will as well but puts a size limit on the files and will auto scale them to that size. Uploadit dosent have a prview which can be a bit of a pain sometimes whereas Photobucket does and also allows you to make different folders.

Try them and find which suits you the best, or use the free space that most ISP's give you?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dR0Og said:
Try them and find which suits you the best, or use the free space that most ISP's give you?
I just switched to broadband but because cash is a bit thin at the moment I went for a reduced service and they dont give you any space with that package (Pipex). When I get a new job I will upgrade and get some space but at the moment i need a temporary measure.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Muchos is free ( but limited on size and with muchos stuck on them). I think Uploadit.org is free. Mark (bech100) also has a free hosting site as well

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Done!

I had to shrink the size of both avatar and sig to comply with the new size rules but they still look ok.

:)

·
892 Posts
Best not to use my site for signature hosting as it will be dissapearing in the near future

1 - 12 of 12 Posts