MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MR LLT
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i was wondering if anyone can help me out here..
I brought some new wheels for my audi yesterday, some 19" RS6 replicas, however now fitted the car needs lowering slightly as it is sitting abit high! This is something i didnt really want to do as the car handles very well on the OE suspension set up and the ride is very good. But it looks like im going to have to..does anyone have any idea on what the best option for me would be?? Either just springs, full suspension or coilovers?? Baring in mind i dont really want to comprimise too much handling or comfort and would say the car only needs lowering somewhere between 30-50mm..
Also can anyone tell me where i could get hold of them as i have very limited knowledge of websites/stores for modifed parts for audi..
The car is a 2004 Audi A3 Sport 2.0TDI 3door.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as im very lost as to what to do and how to do it atm..
Kind Regards
Lance

·
MR LLT
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good post!! has anyone got any sensible suggestions or ideas?? i just cant find any products anywhere on the net..im pretty sure neil from intelligent tuning would know but struggling to get hold of him recently..

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
JBS Autodesigns in Chesterfield...Google them :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts