MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATTENTION PEOPLE............Do I have your attention !!!!!!!!!

I posted this thread Ages ago ....& some peeps have added to the calender .......BUT SOME OF YOU HAVE NOT !!!!!!!!(bad members go & sit in that corner & think about what you've done !!!!!!)

From scanning the forums I now find out we have a "York" meet in October ..Do you guys not want a Plaque then ??????
Please Guys PUT IT IN THE CALENDER!!! (if you wanna check that it's sorted then I'll stick a "Star" on the meet date so's you know I've done the plaque) & I'll arrange to have it delivered to the meet ready for presenting

As you all know I've insigated this "Best Car" Award...so far we've had

1. Blackpool...Won by..Ady New

2. Notts...Won by..56PCD..(Paul)

3. Knockhill..Won by ..Lynne

Now what I need from you is a list of ALL the up-comin meets :-

Coz then I can get the Plaque's made.......

Please post in this thread the VENUE & the DATE....once I've added it to my list .I'll arrange for the Plaque to be at the Venue ready for presenting

PLEASE CHECK ALL THE PREVIOUS POSTS BEFORE ENTERING A VENUE I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO PAY FOR TWO OR THREE FOR THE SAME EVENT!!!!

OK.....now it's down to the event organisers to let me know ......

Keith Jen. :lol:

G

·
New Notts meet for April Bank Holiday 2005 Keith...........gonna be massive !!!!.................u best be there so start arranging :mrsmiley:

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
I thought the idea of the calender was for the people who are organising the meets to post stuff in it, rather than get someone else like a mod or admin to do it for them. :-k

Cheers. Ewan.

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
smoggie said:
I thought the idea of the calender was for the people who are organising the meets to post stuff in it, rather than get someone else like a mod or admin to do it for them. :-k

Cheers. Ewan.
It is!! But they also need to inform Mr Jen so he can have a plaque made up and sent to them!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well it seems that somebody needs to be in charge of the calendar. Prehaps have a calendar moderator, because i just checked on there and theres bugger all listed. The only way we are going to get Big Meets, is if people know about them!

Look at me being all bossy! haha :grin:

·
892 Posts
gavin5511 said:
Well it seems that somebody needs to be in charge of the calendar. Prehaps have a calendar moderator, because i just checked on there and theres bugger all listed. The only way we are going to get Big Meets, is if people know about them!

Look at me being all bossy! haha :grin:
Your right. The current calendar system didn't work as it was intended.

We have a new system in the pipeline when the new site goes live in the next few weeks

·
892 Posts
gary160 said:
Bech100 said:
We have a new system in the pipeline when the new site goes live in the next few weeks
Does that mean we will have to register again?
Nope! The current database is coming with us :)

There will be nothing for users to do, apart from enjoy the new site \:D/

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
York Christmas meet arranged for Sun 19 December.

I will chuck a bottle of whisky in for best Zed voted on the day, but if we can have a plaque as well that would be great please Keith.

We are gonna raise some funds for the forum as well, with raffles and stuff :grin:

I have forwarded it to the calendar section mate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts