MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been to pick up my new armrest peeps :D Will fit it tomorrow and then post pics..............and the best bit.................its a leather top one 8)

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aint the bracket at the back? or do you mean screws at front too?.......damn beer why did i decide to drink you :D

·
Registered
451 Posts
muldersZR said:
aint the bracket at the back? or do you mean screws at front too?.......damn beer why did i decide to drink you :D

Two small screws at the front Ken.The bracket slips into place with no need for screws. :wink: :D

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank god for you Tony.........would have taken the whole bloody thing apart tomorrow morning :lol: right with you now.............i think :D

·
Registered
451 Posts
muldersZR said:
thank god for you tony.........would have taken the whole bloody thing apart tomorrow morning :lol: right with you now.............i think :D

I often thank God for "me" too :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Undo the front screws Ken after removing the blanker,then slide on Armrest over rear bracket and replace screws...simple m8 :wink: :D

If it doesnt feel right straight away hacksaw the front Armrest lip about a half inch and it will be spot on m8 :wink: :D

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
tony-160vvc said:
muldersZR said:
thank god for you tony.........would have taken the whole bloody thing apart tomorrow morning :lol: right with you now.............i think :D

I often thank God for "me" too :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Undo the front screws Ken after removing the blanker,then slide on Armrest over rear bracket and replace screws...simple m8 :wink: :D

If it doesnt feel right straight away hacksaw the front Armrest lip about a half inch and it will be spot on m8 :wink: :D
thanks mate mine should be here this week from micheal perrin, advice will come in handy

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers tony mate..........think i would have fooked the arm rest up if you hadnt been here :lol: hacksaw? that needs a steady hand.........better stop on the beer now then :shock: :D

me thinks this needs adding to the how to list........armrests :D

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
armrest is now fitted!!!!! did it earlier but got dark fooking quick so didnt get any pics.............will do tomoro peeps..........also fitted new cd player and rear speakers today...........man its loud now!!!!!! headache pills anyone??? :D

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sorry peeps but no pics of the armrest, camera decided to give up the ghost today and nearly broke my pc at the same time.........which also means no camera for the blackpool meet! :evil:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts