1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let us know where and when

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey lads! im lee im new from swansea! ne chance of sending..

any chance of sending a sticker?im don't currently own a mg,but am buying one at the end of january the 105 04 model! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
sticker spotter

:guns:
i've seen your tag on several cars in total mg & 1 mg-zr 190 (yes 190) at a extreme mg meet . please send me a car sticker to show the world who shows off the best of british.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Re: sticker spotter

monsell_mg said:
:guns:
I've seen your tag on several cars in total mg & 1 mg-zr 190 (yes 190) at a extreme mg meet . please send me a car sticker to show the world who shows off the best of british.
was that a xpg zr190 ??? if it is sadly thats gone now sold pauls got a scooby doo

·
Registered
52 Posts
heya, i heard bout this site from my mates who are members :!: . would it be possible 2 get a sticker :?: even tho i dont have an mg yet :( im hoping 2 get 1 for my first car :D .

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
TheMGRacer said:
heya, i heard bout this site from my mates who are members :!: . would it be possible 2 get a sticker :?: even tho i dont have an mg yet :( im hoping 2 get 1 for my first car :D .
bloody hell another 1 from St Annes.

Vic - When u was here were our cars breeding?

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
hoogie said:
TheMGRacer said:
bloody hell another 1 from St Annes.

Vic - When u was here were our cars breeding?
must have been!!

:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
How about a sticker then. Not yet seen one on any car let alone mine. Theres a few zeds in and around mirfield (West Yorks) but no stickers.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hornsea Carnival

I have just joined because i was at Hornsea Carnival near Hull and was a display of about 16 MGZRs in parade , what a great site all top specks especailly tonys, was very approachable and told me of this web site,
I now own a MGZR 160 in bright yellow, always get the girls and lads looking lol.
Need to save up now to get me boot sorted as all had flat screen TV's and boom boxes in
wanna meet up as know nowt about me MGZR and need things doin to it

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey everyone, Ive just joined, saw a sticker in a yellow mgzr 160 at my navy base. Ive got an mgzr 105+, I love the car to bits and although people have tried persuadin me to get rid of it due to the company going under I wont part with it. could someone tell me how to get hold of the mgzr.co.uk stickers for my car?any meetings any time soon, Im from south wales but spend most of my time in portsmouth.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts