MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, tell us where you were and we can see who is spreading the good word for this forum. \:D/

Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Youd should put a thread on here about
"whos here cause of a site sticker in someones car window"

Some bloke in a Zed stopped to read the web site address off the back window of my car!

·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nuttymoo said:
Youd should put a thread on here about
"whos here cause of a site sticker in someones car window"

Some bloke in a Zed stopped to read the web site address off the back window of my car!
Nice idea :up:

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys

i heard about this forum on the x-power forum but also met a met a member from by me who passed on a flyer to me. it was bucky with a 160 in green and it was in asda car park

any chance of a sticker being sent so i can spread the good word also????

·
Registered
1 Posts
im new to this stuff, anybody no where i can get a set of black 18'' alloys? also done a filter mod with 3" exhaust trim if any one interested!

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi all i am new here , got a mgzr online club card on my mg last night in eston at a friends house :? was it you :?: let me know plz

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
smsonley said:
hi all i am new here , got a mgzr online club card on my mg last night in eston at a friends house :? was it you :?: let me know plz
I'll tell you if it was me as long as you don't want to stick the card up me arse. :lol:

smsonley said:
has any one got a spoiler for sale as someone has taken mine :evil:
I take it your the person who goes to Glastonbury Avenue cos that ZR has a 25 spoiler on it. It's been like that for well over a year cos I first noticed it before I bought my car in May 2004.

I live in Middlesbrough with me mam, but I spend most of the time at me girlfriends in Grangetown. Her dad lives on Glastonbury, about 5 houses away from the one which is probably your mates.

One final thing. I take it that Sonley is your surname. If so, do you have any relatives who work on the railway?

Hope you get a proper spoiler soon mate. I don't think they cost too much mind you.

Cheers. Ewan.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I never got flyered before i joined, just came across the site on the net but I flyer every zed I see now apart from one coz hes a t**t and you seriously dont want him joining the forum

1 - 20 of 92 Posts