MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going people?
I started a thread recently about the ZR 160 -vs- Renault clio 172 or 182, and would like to apologize for ever mentioning it. More thought should have been put into the topic.
As people say, its down to personal taste. I posted this topic on a ZR site not to cause arguement.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
No Worries ...............It's nearly Easter now .......must be I just seen the cadbury's cream Egg ad on the telly

G

·
IMHO there is no need to apologise. This is a forum and the nature of a forum is to discuss things and offer opinions, advice, views and help. Obviously some people will feel more strongly and passionate about some subjects than others and the problem with the Internet is that sometimes things can be taken out of context or inadvertantly give thewrong impression.

It is very easy to sit at home/work/cafe etc and write things in the heat of the moment that you wouldnt dream of saying should that person be face to face.

Anyway, no harm was done just a few feathers ruffled and some egos dented.

·
1,626 Posts
:mrgreen:

Takes a big man to say sorry

However it was a good debate it just turned a wee bit sour (when it happens at 2 in the morning what can you expect?)

:guns:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts