MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Not a patch on the old one. Why didnt they jsut evolve that shape. The Focus was a fairly radical design and this new thing seems a step ( or 2 ) backwards.

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
almost thouthe3 dtink was getting to mre its shit

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
i agree, utter pants, why is everything starting to look like a citroen? at least we used to be able to tell manufacturers apart from each other!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
yup looks like a citroen to me too don't like it as much as the old shape. Mind you we said that bout the new zr buts it's grown on most of us.

·
Registered
142 Posts
i like it :oops: coming from me thats just admitted to liking the streetwise 2...but then again, that pic does a lot of justice, it does look a lot different from the current one thats bloody everywhere, so thats probably why i like it!give it two months when every mum and child in england has a basic one with plastic wheel trims i'll hate it...but at the min, thumbs up from me :up: :up:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
i think the three door will look nicer, the convertible is nice aswell

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
convertible focus? :blink2: interesting to see how that looks, talking bout convertibles any1 see that convertible micra on topgear, what a nasty looking car that is :blink2:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
i did see it in the newspaper, dont know whether thay are actually going to make it or not, but i like the inside of this focus as well

1 - 20 of 29 Posts