MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boost ftw!!
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Samsung G600
I've had it for about 2 months now. Having trouble getting games from the pc on to it. Also some movies which are mp4's(what it's supposed to play) come up saying not supported content.
Starting to think it's just a crap fone.:mad: Anyone else had this?

·
Registered
62 Posts
yeah iv got the g600, imo its **** and im glad my contract is renewing soon so i can get rid of it. I couldnt get the software which it came with to work. but if you set the phone to mass storage device in the phone menu then you can put the files directly onto ur memory card

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
fone what the hell is that?!?!? . . . ah you mean Phone, Dictionary is your friend :rofl:

·
Interior spraying supremo
3,038 Posts
My dad had 3 in the first 2 weeks of renewing his contract with one. 2 froze ALL the time and one didnt allow for calls to be answered iirc. Think that says enough to be honest lol

He got a replacement (Not sure why he wouldnt just get a different phone!) and i have to be fair, this one seems to work fine since hes had it, (3 months?)

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
I have this phone and never had any problems wiith it, and regularly put songs, video, images etc etc onto it.

Ive had it around a year now maybe more.......

·
Registered
62 Posts
just another thing about the fone ===== phone . its camera is rubbish it says its a 5mp but its terrible. Worst phone (fone ;) ) iv had

·
Boost ftw!!
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah iv got the g600, imo its **** and im glad my contract is renewing soon so i can get rid of it. I couldnt get the software which it came with to work. but if you set the phone to mass storage device in the phone menu then you can put the files directly onto ur memory card
Ye i can do that it's just most files once on, say not supported.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts