MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried it yesterday, and it really works.
If your wipers are startin to get knackered and smear over your window try getting a cloth and pouring some white vinegar on it. Then rub it into the rubber part of your wipers.
Im sure most ahve tried it b4, but for anyone that hasnt its worth a go!
:happy:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
done it and yes!

also had to use it when i had annoyed my boss's wife few years ago at christmas, when i was out she got out her lipstick on my bm's windscreen and wrote "ho ho ho" with a picture of santa

worked really well to get that off too!

·
Registered
892 Posts
i've been told that in winter if you cut an onion in half and rub it over your windscreen the night befre then when you get up in the morning it wont have frozen over, never tryed this cause i didn't want to look like a pleb but would be intresting if anyone has

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
i've been told that in winter if you cut an onion in half and rub it over your windscreen the night befre then when you get up in the morning it wont have frozen over, never tryed this cause i didn't want to look like a pleb but would be intresting if anyone has
+1
Heard this years ago but have never tried it myself.
Anyone done it???

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
awaiting the first my cars f***ing stinks of onions now thanks to this thread hahahahahaha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.