MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I ate a partially raw burger earlier, stomachs been feeling a little crappy altho I reckon thats purely psychological, will see in the morning when I $hit water. But damn, it was TASTY!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehe!
well, what would ou do?
iv meant to have met this guy twice so far, and last nighthe asked if i fancied meeting tonight. we was txting each other all morning as normal! when we didnt mention about toight, i txt him asking if we was still on! didnt get a message so i txt him an hour ago asking again, he said i dont know! latest txt said, i will let you know when i get these things dropped off at mine (his) half an hour/ an hour ago!!!
what should i do?

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Well at least give him a chance but it sounds like hes messing you around tbh. If you want to meet with someone you do it.... unless hes scared or shy or something which would explain why he said that but he isnt going to get far lying to you.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you see, iv felt like he was messing me about the 2nd time but i thought id give him the benefit of the doubt! its only the past week hes actually txt me without me having to txt him 1st! n

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
you see, iv felt like he was messing me about the 2nd time but i thought id give him the benefit of the doubt! its only the past week hes actually txt me without me having to txt him 1st! n
Nothing to lose with giving him the benefit of the doubt again. Just dont really get your hopes up on actually meeting him and then you wont be disappointed if nothing comes of it.

·
^buy meeeeeeeee^
1,407 Posts
havin a qiet night in with pamela handerson :p

na not rele, goin birmingham uni for opening party thingy i think

not that im going uni there .

not that im going uni for that matter

hehe

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Give him an ultimatum, guys love those. Tell him to either choose you and stop playing the field (if he is) or go round his house one night and smash in his baws

(had a little chuckle to myself while re-reading that)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hehe, i think that would work :p and it would make me feel soooo much better! i guess thats where karate comes in, let off steam :)
anyways, we need to get this thread into an interesting happy thread haha! x

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Take a picture of yourself with yr tounge out licking yr lips

He will either come round

Or he will run like fu-k

Im sat in, Just booked my cascada tickets for r - lasses b-day. I would not say im bored to be honest just a bit chesty from all the turkish hash-sh growing in bk yard (only-joking)

Any 1 for a rakki??? :beer2:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.