MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know theres been loads of posts about this subject, but i'm a complelte computer idiot.
Can some one do me a complete step by step guideto putting photos up.
I've done what stu has done and got uploadit.com on the go, but it says there too big etc etc etc.
Help much appriciated
alan
[-o< [-o< :-k :confused:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
"I've done what stu has done and got uploadit.com on the go, but it says there too big etc etc etc. "

-if there too big, resize them in paint (at the worst) or ps, if its the formatt try saving them as .jpg or .gif's instead of .bmp which suck up space :D

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ehhh, remember i'm a computer idiot, sorry maye not got a clue what you said then
Maybe you can slow down a bit

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
shrink the images in paint and resave them :D

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
what is the formatt of the images?

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
have you got Microsoft Office Picture Editor? omes with the newer editions of MS Office? thats good for cropping...

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Try Photobucket.com, they can resize your pics, failing that, I use a tiny stand-alone programme called LiveViewPro. It was orginally designed for W95 but works on all the other platforms up to and including XP. Will run off a floppy even, so you dont even need to install it and takes up bugger all resources.

You can use it to re-size, change JPG compressions. Use it as a slide show, add text, change to and from different formats etc

If you want I can email it to you :-k

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
i have a program i often use called JPEG Compressor...does exactly what it says on the tin...well sort of...! its perfect for them big ass files...! i think u can get a copy from download.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts