MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know the the anti roll bar bush size is on the 120? there are 3 different ones available from poweflex but i duno which one to get. i assume the smallest is on the 105, and the biggest is on the 160, but would rather be sure, thanks...

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
You want the biggest, All Zeds and 25's have the same size. I presume the smaller ones are for older 200's and the old R8 200/400

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahh ****, i ordered the 23mm instead of the 25s, fs.

that being said, i dont know if i use the zr ARB or the 220 ARB with the conversion, can anyone shed any light on that one? i assume its the 220 one?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Roll bar bushes

Dead right, the 200s had 3 sizes - one for the smaller engines, a bigger one used by the TD and the thickest for the 200Vi VVC

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm, now according to the powerflex catalogue the 220T had a 23mm ARB, so if i'm supposed to use the 220 ARB then im fine, but if its the zr ones i'm going to have to get some others, fs.

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fair enough, anyone wanna buy some 23mm ARB bushes? lol

i'll have to see if i can sort the order 2moro morning before they dispatch them.

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks dude but i've already ordered them through work
the superflex ones from that site probably would have worked out cheaper, but i wanted powerflex ones

1 - 14 of 14 Posts