MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the whatcar website it says the MG ZR+ 105 comes with anti lock breaks as standard but i wondered if thats a new thing or did the 53 reg cars also have this?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
it used to just be the 1.8's but think all have it now.... dont think 53 plate 105's have.....maybe from 04 plate onwards?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Anti lock brakes

MG R are boasting that all 25s and ZRs now have ABS, but that is because it is now the law that new cars have ABS as standard. As from early Summer I think?

·
Registered
7 Posts
i didnt have it on my 105 ,only found out one wet night and wasnt impressed when i ended up sliding out in to the main road

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i would do the same but just got an insurance quote for a 105 and they want £4350 so gonna have to sell it now :-(

·
Registered
7 Posts
T180985 said:
i would do the same but just got an insurance quote for a 105 and they want £4350 so gonna have to sell it now :-(
how much i thought i was getting ripped off paying 2400 on my 160 ,must admitt it well worth it my 105 was good fun but the 160 is a little monster

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i kno i only payed £2600 last year with no NCB and i had a crash bout 1 week ago and now they was all that money lol no way i can afford it

·
Registered
7 Posts
T180985 said:
i kno i only payed £2600 last year with no NCB and i had a crash bout 1 week ago and now they was all that money lol no way i can afford it
must able to get cheaper than that , if not sign up for a new one and get the free insurance lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
T180985 said:
lol thanx but think i will go for the real insurance
sound mate ,if mine goes up next year i'll have to rob a bank , well at least i'll have quick get away car lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts