MG ZR Forums banner

Another Newbie

866 views 24 replies 25 participants last post by  Ady new 
#1 ·
Hi all
Have just joined after seeing the web address in a mag. What and where are all these flyers I am reading about. I have had my ZR160 for nearly three years now, and nobody's put a flyer on my car - or havn't they reached this far south - plymouth???
Hope to find out loads on how I can 'mod' my baby!!
:lcop:

#6 ·
hello and welcome, good to see some westcountry spirit here.... how is the janner population these days? I spent 6 yrs in plym, lovely part of the world.
enjoy your stay here!

#7 ·
Hi All. Just bought my first ZR at the grand old age of 54! Shows I'm still young at heart tho'. Hope to get to a few events later on and meet up with some of you.

Just read that GT says a saloon's a wife and a sports car's a mistress. Says a ZR is a kinky wife. Told him that means I've got TWO kinky wives now!! Things are really looking up!!

Seeya
Ade

#11 ·
chelsea_blue said:
Hi All. Just bought my first ZR at the grand old age of 54! Shows I'm still young at heart tho'. Hope to get to a few events later on and meet up with some of you.

Just read that GT says a saloon's a wife and a sports car's a mistress. Says a ZR is a kinky wife. Told him that means I've got TWO kinky wives now!! Things are really looking up!!

Seeya
Ade
Great to know us older ones are getting in on the act
welcom mate

#13 ·
elo m8

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.