MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there! my name is markus and i heard about this site while posting on our german community. i'm 30 years old, work as a civil engineer in aachen (next to the dutch border) and i'm driving rover and MG for almost 8 years now. bought a new ZR160 this year after having sold my old 416 SiLux and i'm trying to pimp my baby in the next months as good as my cash is going to allow it. hope to get some good ideas here and if you're interested what's going on in the german MGRover-Scene ... take a look at my signature:
bye, MG4Life :up:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow ... what a warm welcome. thanx to all of you! seems i've found another site to spend my sparetime on. but not in this moment, bros, i'm in my office and to be honest ... i should be working right now! later, MG4Life :blink2:

·
Registered
523 Posts
welcome doood!

lol taht german site, ihas same colour background etc as this one! :wohow:

where is the german versions of our mark and EMs & co....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've always been a fan of british cars ... there are some nice german vehicles too, but somehow i miss the "character" in these cars. plus, they are too expensive and include absolutely no options in the basis-versions. at the moment i'm thinking about buying an old MGB from 69 to work on ... does someone know how much i have to spend for one that still works but has to be restaurated (finish, seats etc.). i found one for 2000 euro that doesn't look too bad. thanks.

[/url]

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Welcome to the site mate.

I've always been a fan of british cars ... there are some nice german vehicles too, but somehow i miss the "character" in these cars.
LOL - Yeh. MG's ZR has "character" alright. That's what drives us all barmy at times. We still love 'em though. :bash:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts