MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just to let anyone from the blackburn area know that horners blackburn has shut down!!

turned up for my cars service this morning to find it all boarded up.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was pre-booked from the last service however i rang and booked a courtesy car about 2-3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
noticed it was shut at weekend, crap anyway, michael do you know if the independant bodyshop they use (round the corner) is still open and if its any good?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the bodyshop they used is excellent m8 though dunno if they're still open....would think so.

they replaced my rear panel and rear bumper after sum1 ran into the back of my 25.

it looks a bit scruffy looking but they do a good job.

have u tried birkbecks on nancy st......he's pretty good too.

agree horners blackburn weren't up to much.....customer service was pretty poor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
all customers were sent letters telling them what was happening but hay you were given just as much notice as we were called in to a meeting on wednesday and were told we were going to be closed by the following friday
as for the poor customer service some times there just no helping some people

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
michaelb said:
the bodyshop they used is excellent m8 though dunno if they're still open....would think so.

they replaced my rear panel and rear bumper after sum1 ran into the back of my 25.

it looks a bit scruffy looking but they do a good job.

have u tried birkbecks on nancy st......he's pretty good too.

agree horners blackburn weren't up to much.....customer service was pretty poor.
cheers mate, will have a look at both, might have some work for them soon :up:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts