MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why is it people give you the most pointless annoying advice??

Here's one that just happened to me, I was choking on cookie crumbs from my lil bag'o'cookies from the snack machine, here I am laid across the desk going purple and coughing when the advice from across the room is yelled:

try not to die

:wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
how bout if u get same advice from same person 3 times a day, 3/7 days week,

first u need to get the power
then u get the money
then u get the women

lol

G

·
Its the useless advice parents gfive as well.

"If you fall out of that tree and break your leg, dont come running to me!"

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
poor luv!!!! sympathies mate! i usually get "do you want some water?" what?!??! you want me to drown and choke as well?!? sadistic buggers!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
The other one you usually get aswell is, "I bet you will Chew it better next time" or "I bet you will take a smaller bite nex time". B-Stards

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
just remember, you cant make a purse out of a sows ear..... like i have ever tried....

·
LU HG
3,487 Posts
what about when your going out on new years eve and your folks say: "don't drink too much" (and there too much is 3 pints) whats all that about, were pints stronger in there day!!!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes they were!!!

And coppers were harder, kids were more respectful, you could work 14 hours straight at the coal face without breaking a sweat AND we they didnt have time for all that modfiying nonsense.

·
LU HG
3,487 Posts
and they only earned 6 pence a week which payed all the bills brought all the food and even had some left for a pint down the pub and a game of dominoes.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
blaps_los said:
how bout if u get same advice from same person 3 times a day, 3/7 days week,

first u need to get the power
then u get the money
then u get the women

lol
someones seen too much scarface :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts